Tuesday, September 1, 2009

watch you arrive, smoke cigarettes, sleep.

I'm trying to learn 'A Wish' by Gregory and the Hawk on guitar.. even though I can't play guitar. I'm teaching myself tabs, which is fairly simple to understand, you just have to know how the song goes.

I'm making slow progress... but I just think it's a mater of training my fingers to reach around the neck and that should take a fare amount of time. Once I train my fingers though, I think I'll be able to do it. I'm good at memorization.

But I hope it works out for me. I'm not going to 'really' learn to play... I'm not muscly inclined, but I would like something to do when I'm just sitting around.... I thought finger picking could be nice.

I also like that it takes concentration... it's a good thing to do when my mind begins to wander to things I'd rather not think about....

I hope I keep with it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am sure you have a great fan following out there.

bull smoke review