Thursday, August 13, 2009

...its really hot.

Okay, so technically, I missed a day, but I'm not going to count that since I haven't actually gone to sleep yet.

I worked on that painting a little more, though I'm way too lazy to take a picture of it and post it, though, I have to say, it doesn't even remotely resemble what it looks like in that picture. Maybe when it's finished I'll post a picture. Not that it really matters, because it's not like anyone but me sees this.

I'm that much farther in my journey of "working on my portfolio and applying to art schools".
Now that I think more about it, MICA is starting to move up there with SVA and Parsons.... but we'll see.

Oh and fun fact: It looks like I'm going to be taking an oil class at PSU this fall. We'll see how that goes! Should be an adventure!

Night

No comments: